Debug Synchronous Plugin in MSCRM 2011
- First Build the Plug-in solution.
- Register it on Plug-in registration tool
- While add assembly of Plug-in solution in PRT(Plugin Reg Tool), make sure “Disk” radio button must be checked and DLL of Plug-in should contain in “File Name In Server” text box.
- After Add assembly in PRT Copy .DLL and .PDB file of Plug-in from bin directory of our Plug-in.
- Paste both Copied file at below location :“C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\\Server\\bin\\assembly”
- Go to Plug-in solution in Visual Studio 2012
- Add Debugger at specified location within code.
- Attach process from Tools >Attach To Process > W3WP.exe > OK
- Perform action for debugging Plug-in Solution
2 Register it on Plug-in registration tool.
3 Go to Plug-in solution in Visual Studio 2012
4 Add Debugger at specified location within code.
5 Attach process from