If someone tries to install AdxStudio Portal Latest Version in their Dynamics 365 instance, they might face the following issue while installing Portals in CRM:
[entity] List – The evaluation of the current component(name=Entity, id=efd3a52d-04ca-4d36-a54c-2a26a64f5571) in the current operation (Update) failed during managed property evaluation of condition: The evaluation of the current component(name=Entity, id=efd3a52d-04ca-4d36-a54c-2a26a64f5571) in the current operation (Update) failed during managed property evaluation of condition: Managed Property Name: canmodifymobileclientreadonly; Component Name: Entity; Attribute Name: canmodifymobileclientreadonly;
you are not allowed to update the Marketing List canmodifymobileclientreadonly attribute due to it is being restricted in AdxstudioPortalDependencies Solution.
- Go to Adxstudio Portal Installed Location. Let say: I have installed it in C:\\Program Files (x86).
- Navigate to C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adxstudio\\XrmPortals\\7.0.0026\\Customizations\\Components.
- Extract the AdxstudioPortalsDependencies.zip solution to some other location.
- Now open the Customization.xml file.
- Modified following values from 0 to 1 under Marketing List Entity.
- Select all the folder and Zip it again to create the updated AdxstudioPortalsDependencies solution.
- Import the solution in Dynamics 365.
Now you are good to go in order to install the Portal (Basic, Community, Customer etc).